Few people believe in any high-level conspiracy to gradually bring the world under global totalitarian dictatorship. Yet many I speak with believe One World Government would be a good thing, bringing peace and prosperity. This view of the New World Order is that presented by the media, politicians, and those in the public eye - scientists, economists, and other 'experts'. We should be aware that such people often represent a company or organisation viewpoint, or jeopardise their career. Other spokespersons support the same argument because they seek favour from higher echelons, or because they hope to be among the 'elite' when globalism is accomplished.
Once we recognize these frailties of human character we can understand why the majority cannot conceive the possibility of an organised conspiracy working behind the scenes. It's against their established world-view and it is difficult for people accept that they have been brainwashed through out life. However, we must come to terms with this fact of life lest we too should be caught in the web of deceit.
The following books document different aspects of the conspiracy. Please have an open mind and read some of these accounts for yourself . These books are well supported by footnotes and references, not based on wild-eyed conjecture. I have studied each of these books personally so my recommendation is not hearsay. I consider their content essential reading for every good citizen of the nation and the world.
I don't expect you to immediately accept everything you read. But read it. Think it over, and do some follow-up reading. The reason most are deceived nowadays is because they accept without question whatever they read or hear. But studying will disclose unrealized truths. And reality does not always present truth to our liking.
I would like to mention one particular book that details a conspiracy to form a world government. Be sure to have the Bible at the top of your reading list; it puts everything into its true perspective.
- TREASON : The New World Order (Gurudus, Cassandra Press, 1996). A comprehensive analysis of the Patriot movement and the New World Order. If you are going to read just one book on this subject, make sure it's this one. This work is broad in scope and after studying it you will understand how very close we are to slavery under the one world system. With 833 footnotes, this book covers almost everything except the Mysteries Be sure to .
- None Dare Call it Conspiracy (Gary Allen and Larry Abraham, Buccaneer Books, 1976). An excellent introduction to what goes on behind the scenes. Using well documented examples, it leads the reader to an understanding of how most major historical events were pre-planned and manipulated. This work examines the role of the international banking establishment in funding the Bolshevik revolution, their part in the Council of Foreign Relations and Trilateral Commission, and how a New World Order is being implemented according to an age-old plan. 4+ million copies sold the year of its release. A very good read.
- Behold a Pale Horse (Milton William Cooper, Light Technology Publishing, 1991). Behold a Pale Horse contains some very good information on certain secret societies. Well-documented appendices feature government documents and news clippings of interest.
- The True State of the Planet (Edited by Ronald Bailey, Free Press, 1995). An excellent expose of the environmental movement. Ten of the world's premier environmental researchers carefully discuss both sides of the environmental debate, pro and con. They review all of the evidence, revealing the FALSE science and ignorance of proponents of the environmental agenda. Topics include global warming, population, food, income, pesticides, cancer, water, oceans, air quality, and basically every facet of the environmental movement and the science behind it. An excellent resource.
- The Planned Destruction of America (Dr. James W. Wardner, Longwood Communications, 1994). A detailed and fully-referenced work that exposes the forces behind the alliances that are bringing about the destruction of America and its integration into the New World Order. The Federal Reserve, public schooling and the press are closely examined.
- Brave New Schools (Berit Kjos, Harvest House Publishers, 1995). This book details how myths, feelings and imagination have replaced facts, logic and history in the classroom. It shows how the public education system is being used to fashion pliable citizens with the correct mindset for the coming New World Order. Superbly documented.
- Project L.U.C.I.D. (Texe Marrs, Living Truth Publishers, 1997). This powerful book documents the approaching global monitoring system. It details satellite technology, biometric cards, implantable biochips and how all of this will be linked to a central database using the internet. Unfortunately only about 50% of the author's claims are supported by documentation. Even so, the book has sufficient thought-provoking information to make it a 'must read'. The implications of the long-planned and now technically feasible "Biometrics I.D. card" will stagger even the seasoned reader. Not a perfect book.
- Global Tyrany...Step By Step, The United Nations and the New World Order (William F. Jasper, Western Islands, 1992). William Jasper's book demolishes the illusion that the world a safer place following the 'apparent' demise of communism. He clearly explains how a New World Order under the United Nations will mean an end to freedom and liberty, national and personal disarmament, conscription into a UN army or police force, loss of parental rights, coercive population control and a communist-style dictatorship are some of the issues discussed.
- Emerging Viruses : AIDS and Ebola, Nature, Accident or Intentional? (Leonard G. Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H., Tetrahedron Publishing Group, 1996). Emerging Viruses is an incredibly powerful book. It contends biological weapons programs have been developed and field-tested, and that immune system-destroying agents that cannot now be contained. It carefully sets-forth the authors' thesis supported by official documentation. A superb book I very much recommend should be given to someone who thinks such talk is baseless paranoia.
- Global Bondage : The U.N. Plan to Rule the World (Cliff Kincaid, Huntington House Publishers, 1995). Journalist Cliff Kincaid carefully reveals the strategy being used by the United Nations to gain control of the entire world. His book covers the issues of national sovereignty, the world army, forced abortion and sterilization, communism, and US-Russian peacekeeping operations.
- Proofs of a Conspiracy (John Cliff Robinson, A.M. Western Islands 1967). This book, first published in 1798, takes a good look at the origins of the Illuminati and their plans of world domination. I have established the reality of the Order of the Illuminati from historical works and my own research. Most modern history books do not even acknowledge its existence, due to the power they hold. I recommend this book highly as it identifies the roots of present-day conspiracy now engulfing the world. In reality the Illuminati is all of those who possess the higher degrees in Secret Societies and consider themselves 'adepts,' or 'illumined,' or the 'keepers of the secrets of all ages.'
- New Lies For Old (Anatoliy Golitsyn, Dodd, Mead and Company, Inc, 1984). Anatoliy Golitsyn is an ex-KGB officer who defected to the west in 1961. He warned key Western leaders that the Soviet Union was going to launch a massive deception against the West. When his warnings were not taken seriously, he wrote this a book which explains the strategies of Communism, and warns the West of Soviet deception.
- Economic Rationalism: A Disaster for Australia (Graham Strachan, Kalgoorlie Press, 1997). This small book explains in readable language the origins and substance of economic rationalism. It discusses how this policy has been implemented by practically all the Western governments and its effects on living standards, jobs and small business. It focuses upon the Australian situation but any reader will benefit.
- The Two Babylons or the Papal Worship Proved to be the Worship of Nimrod and His Wife (Alexander Hislop, A&C Black Limited 4th Edition, 1929). This excellent work, originally penned in 1916, carefully details how the hierarchy and worship system of the Roman Catholic Church is the Mystery worship inherited through the successive empires of Babylon, Egypt, Greece, Imperial and Papal Rome. Extensively documented and very well written.
The following books listed are also well worth studying as they explain what those who practice the Mysteries actually believe. This is important to understand as it helps bring the world situation and the near future into focus.
All these books were written by the adepts of the Mystery Schools. It is important to note that these are esoteric books so everything should not be taken literally, but the meanings are significant. As these books are quite difficult to obtain, keeping an close eye on antique bookshops can be rewarding. Kessinger Publishers reprint a large range of esoteric books and may offer some of these titles. Any esoteric work is worth studying for they all reveal a some clues. I found the following particularly "illuminating."
- The Secret Teachings of All Ages (Manly Palmer Hall, Philosophical Research Society, 1926). Manly P Hall was one of the world's leading experts on esoteric symbolism and teaching. He was a 33rd degree Freemason as well as a high level member of the Rosicrucians. This book explains the philosophy of the ancient religions and expounds their symbolism. In it you will learn many of the teachings and concepts of those who practice the Mysteries.
- Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Rite of Freemasonry (Albert Pike, Supreme Council of the Thirty Third Degree). Albert Pike was the Grand Commander of the Supreme Council of the Thirty-Third Degree from 1859 to 1891. He was also co-founder of the Ku Klux Klan. His body lies inside the wall of the Masonic Temple in Washington D.C. which is situated '13' blocks from the Whitehouse. This work contains a detailed description of the various degrees and provides insight into the minds of those who consider themselves illumined.
- Legends and Readings of the Ancient and Accepted Rite of Freemasonry (Albert Pike, Southern Jurisdiction U.S.A).
- A Bridge To Light (Rex R. Hutchings, Supreme Council, 1988). Contains brief description of degree work, historical overview and an explanation of Masonic symbolism.
- The Royal Secret (I. Edward Clark, Kessigner Publishing, Reprint). Contains esoteric teachings on the symbolism and astrology of Freemasonry.
- The Obelisk and Freemasonry (John Weisse, 1880). An explanation of the meaning and origin of the obelisk.
- The Golden Dawn: An Encyclopedia of Practical Occultism (Israel Regardie, Llewell Publications, 1982). Esoteric study of the curriculum of the secret Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Very revealing.
- The Kybalion: Hermetic Philosophy (Three Initiates, Yogi Publication Society, Masonic Temple Chicago, 1912). This little book is very informative regarding the philosophical teachings of the Mysteries. Socialism from start to finish.
- Problems of Humanity (Alice A. Bailey, Lucis Publishing Company [formerly Lucifer Publishing Company], 1964). Alice Bailey founded the Lucis Trust Organisation which is heavily involved with the United Nations. Here she explains the problems of humanity and the solutions we need to implement. After reading this book and studying the United Nations documents you will see clearly where we are being led.
The following books are found in their unabridged form online:
- The Open Conspiracy (H.G. Wells). 'The Open Conspiracy' was Wells' blue print for a world revolution; he regarded this book as his finished statement on the way the world ought to be ordered. Wells foresaw that no revolution could succeed without a religious base.
- Your Endangered Mind: The Great Scientific Deception (Robert A. Hermann Ph. D, 1994). This excellent book will really open your mind. It takes time to study and mull over to reach a complete understanding, but it is well worth it. The author discusses the mind control tactics being used by the scientific establishment.