Part 5: Documents Show Freemasons and Illuminati as Ignitiators of Wars and Revolutions
- Documents Show Freemasons and Illuminati as Igniters of Wars and Revolutions
- Masons admitted that they are igniters of revolutions and wars
- Freemasonry financed the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia 1917
- Return to Part I: History of the Hebrew Manuscript on the Origin of Freemasonry
- Return to Part 2: Origin of Freemasonry
- Return to Part 3: Origin of the Order of Illuminati
- Return to Part 4: Freemasonry, Order of Illuminati, and Other Secret Societies Condemned by the Roman Catholic Church
- Go to Part 6: Freemasons and Illuminati Set up Apparatus for the Establishment of the One-World Government
Documents Show Freemasons and Illuminati as Igniters of Wars and Revolutions
1. Masons admitted that they are ignitiators of revolutions and wars
- Today Freemasonry openly acknowledges the French Revolution as its work. In the chamber of Deputies during the session on July 1, 1904 the Marquis de Rosanbo stated:
- "Freemasonry has worked in a hidden but constant manner to prepare the revolution... We are then in complete agreement on the point that freemasonry was the only author of the revolution, and the applause which I receive from the Left, and to which I am little accustomed, proves, gentlemen, that you acknowledge with me that it was masonry which made the French revolution."
- Mr. Jumel: "We do more than acknowledge it, we proclaim it."
- [Source: Mgsr. Henri Delassus, La Conjuration anti-chrétienne, vol. 1, 1910, p. 146; quoted in de Poncins, op. cit.,p.30].
Revolution in Italy
- In the following we quote Paul A. Fisher (1991) from his book Their God is the Devil, American Research Foundation, Inc., P.O. Box 5687, Baltimore, Maryland 21210.
- "The moderate and constitutional demands of the Masonic lodges began to be accompanied , by more democratic demands, and there were in Milan, Bologna, Rome, and Naples cells of Illuminati, republican freethinkers, after the pattern recently established in Bavaria by Adam Weishaupt. . . . In the south the first pro-revolutionary centres developed in connection with the Masonic lodges; an example is the Celestini Lodge at Naples." Encyclopedia Britanica, 1977, Vol. 9, History of Italy and Sicily, p. 1155.)
- The rebellion in Italy against Papal governments during 1830s "was known as the 'Risorgimento' which, in reality, was a classic Masonic revolutionary movement. Its leaders were Giuseppe Mazzini, Giuseppe Garibaldi, Camillo Cavour and King Victor Emmanuel IIall ardent Freemasons." (Fisher , p. 17.) (King Victor Emmanuel II was later poisoned by his own son, Prince Umberto, who, in turn, was assassinated by the order of Masonic lodges.)
- "Mazzini, according to the Grand Commander of Scottish Rite Freemasonry in America, was the first head of modern Freemasonry in Italy. (ibid, p. 17.)
- "One historian, Charles Heckethorn, in his book, Secret Societies, says the chilling word "Mafia" is an acronym meaning 'Mazzini Autorizza Furti, Incendi, Avvelenameti:' that is: 'Mazzini authorizes thefts, arson and poisoning.' (ibid., p.17.)
- "The December 1920 issue of the New England Craftsman, a Masonic journal, reported that 'practically all the heroes of Italian liberty were Masons.' (ibid., p. 17.)
- "The Scottish Rite Grand Commander wrote in the May, 1941 issue of the NEW AGE magazine (the flagship publication of Scottish Rite Masonry of the Southern jurisdiction) that Mazzini and Cavour were Masons 'who put Victor Emmanuel I on the throne of Italy.' (ibid., p.18.)
- "The Grand Commander also said Garibaldi (who became Grand Master of Masonry in Italy in 1865) called for the Pope to be overthrown and "that there be built upon his ruins a reign of truth and reason [that would] eliminate the priests of God. . ."(ibid., p. 18.)
- "Charles Lobinger, in his History of the Scottish Rite (p. 827) related that the Grand Commander of the Italian Supreme Council, Raoul Palermi, attended a meeting of the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite in the United States in 1921 and told how the Scottish Rite 'prospered and spread in our provinces, contributing largely to prepare the Revolution for their liberation from the petty tyrants and from the Pontifical Dictatorship . . .' (ibid., p. 18.)
Turkish and Portugese Revolutions
- In the time of the Turkish revolution, a Jewess said proudly to a Hungarian lady's father:
- "It is we who are making it, we, the Young Turks, the Jews."
- During the Portuguese revolution, she heard the Marquis de Vasconcellos, Portuguese Ambassador at Rome, say:
- "The Jews and the Freemasons are directing the revolution in Lisbon."
- She further noted that:
- "today when the greater part of Europe is given up to the revolution, they are everywhere leading the movement, according to a single plan."
- She asked how is it that they succeeded in concealing the plan which embraced the whole world and which was not the work of a few months or years? She answered that the Jews know how to keep a secret and that none of them betrayed the others. (Source: Cecile de Tormay, Le livre Poscrit, p. 135).
- In the following, we are going to quote Benjamin Disraeli before he became the Chancellor of the Exchequer of Great Britain in 1856. These quotes are taken from Hansard's Parliamentary Debates, (the equivalent of our Congressional Record). (Our quotes are based on Fisher , pp. 18-19). On July 14, 1856, Benjamin Disraeli rose in the House of Commons to say:
- ". . .There is in Italy a power which we seldom mention in this House, but without considering and understanding which we shall never rightly comprehend the position of Italy. I mean the secret societies. The secret societies do not care for constitutional government . . .
- "lt is useless to deny. . . a great part of Europethe whole of Italy and France, and a great portion of Germany, to say nothing of other countriesare covered with a network of these secret societies, just as the superficies of the earth is now being covered with railroads. And what are their objects? They do not attempt to conceal them. They do not want constitutional government. They do not want ameliorated institutions; they do not want provincial councils nor the recording of votes; they want. . . an end to ecclesiastical establishments. . . .
- "I am told that a British Minister has boastedand a very unwise boast it wasthat he had only to hold up his hand and he could raise a revolution in Italy tomorrow. . ."
- "A great prince fell suddenly. . . solely and entirely by the action of secret societies. That I apprehend is a fact which no man acquainted with the events of 1848 will deny!'
- Mr. Disraeli was referring to the 1848 revolutions which rocked France, Italy, Germany and Austria, during which Prince Metternich, the well-known Austrian Foreign Minister, was forced to seek refuge in England.
- An extraordinary political figure in Great Britain, twice Mr. Disraeli became Prime Minister (1868 and 1874-1880). He accepted a peerage with the title Earl of Beaconsfield in 1876. While he was Prime Minister, he delivered a speech at Aylesbury on September 20, 1876, in which he said:
- "In the attempt to conduct the government of this world, there are new elements to be considered which our predecessors had not to deal with . . . the secret societiesan element which at the last moment may baffle all our arrangements, which have their agents everywhere, which have reckless agents which countenance assassination, and which, if necessary, could produce a massacre."
The Philippine Insurrection
- Let's quote Paul A. Fisher  Behind the Lodge Door, on the Phillipine Insurrection:
- "Conventional wisdom says the Philippine Insurrection of 1896 was ignited because of native opposition to the power of the Catholic Church in the Islands. The revolutionary fire was fueled by the writings of Jose Rizal, augmented by the political leadership of Emilio Aguinaldo.
- "In reality the Philippine Insurrection was orchestrated by Freemasonry, and while Emilio Aguinaldo indeed led that revolution, he did so as a dedicated member and tool of the Craft.
- "That insight into Philippine history was suppressed by the United States Government for 45 years, until it finally was revealed by historian John T. Farrell in 1954." (Fisher , pp. 211-212)
- Again, let's quote Fisher on the Russian revolution
- "The Scottish Rite monthly [New Age] added: 'The first Revolution in March 1917 is said to have been inspired and operated from these lodges and all the members of Kerenski's government belonged to them.'" (ibid., p. 218)
World War I
- It is well known that the assassination of the Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand triggered World War I. Let's quote Fisher on the Great War.
- "Not mentioned by the Scottish Rite journal [New Age] was the fact that the alleged assassins of the Archduke were members of the "Black Hand," a South Slav revolutionary organization which was a progeny of Freemasonry.
- "During the trial, Princep testified that his colleague, Ciganovitch, 'told me he was a Freemason;' and, on another occasion, 'told me that the Heir Apparent [Franz Ferdinand] had been condemned to death by a Freemason's lodge.'
- "Moreover, another of the accused assassins, Chabrinovitch, testified that Major Tankositch, one of the plotters, was a Freemason." (ibid, pp. 217-218)
Domination of Governments
- Finally, the following excerpt from Fisher  shows clearly that the top-level Freemasons know about the true origin of their secret organization and understand the symbols devised by King Herod Agrippa:
- "In 1976, a book by Fred Zeller, former Grand Master of the Grand Orient of France, titled, Trois Points, C'est Tout (Three Points, That's all), revealed that between 1912 and 1971, all of the Third and much of the Fourth Republic of France was dominated by Freemasons, who fought two major anti-clerical reforms in a battle against Church influence.
- "And, in 1981, the world learned of the machinations of Grand Master Licio Gelli's Masonic Lodge known as Propaganda Due, or P-2, which precipitated the fall of the Italian Government that same year." (ibid., p. 21)
2. Freemasonry financed the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia 1917
In this section we are going to quote Larry Abraham from his book Call It Conspiracy, Double A Publications, P.O. Box 609, Wauna, Washington 98395.
- First, the leftist movement in the U.S was financed by the international bankers. Larry Abraham (p. 68) quotes Oswald Spengler, the great historian of the 20th century:
- "There is no proletarian, not even a Communist, movement that has not operated in the interests of money, in the direction indicated by money, and for the time being permitted by moneyand that without the idealists among its leaders having the slightest suspicion of the fact." (Decline of the West, Modern Library, New York, 1945)
- The Reece Committee which investigated foundations for Congress in 1953 proved with an overwhelming amount of evidence that the various Rockefeller and Carnegie foundations have been promoting socialism since their inception. (See René Wormser's Foundations: Their Power and Influence, Devin Adair, New York, 1958.) (Abraham, p. 70)
- Larry Abraham asserts that "the conspiracy had been planning the war (World War I) for over two decades. The assassination of an Austrian Archduke was merely an incident providing an excuse for starting a chain reaction." (p.71) But we know now that even that "incident" was planned as well.
- The War was prolonged despite the stalemate in the battle front because of the entry of the U.S. into the war. Winston Churchill once observed that the world would have been better if the U.S. stayed out of it since "peace would have been made with Germany, and there would have been no collapse in Russia leading to Communism; no breakdown of government in Italy followed by Fascism; and Naziism never would have gained ascendancy in Germany." (Social Justice Magazine, July 3, 1939, p. 4). But "World War I was a financial bonanza for the international bankers." (ibid., pp. 74-75).
- The Bolshevik Revolution happened, not because of the downtrodden masses rising up against exploiting bosses as the communists perpetuate the big lie, but because very powerful men in Europe and the United States sent Lenin from Switzerland and Trotsky from New York to Russia to organize it. (ibid., p. 76).
- "Lenin was sent across Europe-at-war on the famous "sealed train." With him Lenin took some $5 to $6 million in gold. The whole thing was arranged by the German high command and Max Warburg, through another very wealthy and lifelong socialist by the name of Alexander Helphand, alias "Parvus." Trotsky left New York with an American passport and his entourage of 275 revolutionaries. (ibid., pp. 76-77)
- Jacob Schiff, senior partner in Kuhn, Leob & Co., and father-in-law of Max Warburg's brother Felix, also helped finance Leon Trotsky. According to the New York Journal-American of February 3, 1949: "Today it is estimated by Jacob's grandson, John Schiff, that the old man sank about 20,000,000 dollars for the final triumph of Bolshevism in Russia." (ibid., pp. 77-78)
- Arsene de Goulevitch, an important White Russian General, wrote in his book Czarism and the Revolution :
- "The main purveyors of funds for the revolution, however, were neither the crackpot Russian millionaires or the armed bandits of Lenin. The 'real' money primarily came from certain British and American circles which for a long time past had lent heir support to the Russian revolutionary cause. . . . The important part played by the wealthy American banker Jacob Schiff in the events in Russia, though as yet only partially revealed, is no longer a secret." (ibid., p. 78)
- General Alexander Nechvolodov is quoted by de Goulevitch as saying that:
- "In April 1917, Jacob Schiff publicly declared that it was thanks to his financial support that the revolution in Russia had succeeded."
- Schiff's participation in the Bolshevik Revolution was well known among Allied intelligence services at the time. Later evidence indicates that the bankrolling of the Bolsheviks was handled by a syndicate of international bankers, which in addition to the Schiff- Warburg clique, included Morgan and Rockefeller interests. Documents show that the Morgan organization put at least $1 million in the Red revolutionary kitty. The paymaster of these funds in Petrograd, where the Revolution started, was Lord Alfred Milner, head of the secret "Round Table" Group which was backed by Lord Rothschild. De Goulevitch reveals that:
- "In private interviews I was told that over 21 million roubles were spent by Lord Milner in financing the Russian Revolution." (ibid., pp. 79-80)
- Professor Antony Sutton of Stanford University's Hoover Institution on War, Revolution and Peace, using for the most part, official State Department documents, shows conclusively that virtually everything the Soviets possess has been acquired from the West. It is not much of an exaggeration to say that the U.S.S.R. was made in the U.S.A. (ibid. , p. 83).